If watching programmes like the BBC’ss amazing Frozen Planet series has given you a yearning for a new holiday adventure then maybe a glimpse of the exciting itineraries offered by specialist cruise line Hurtigruten will give you some food for thought.
Hurtigruten VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
|ms Finnmarken||ms Nordkapp|
|ms Nordlys||ms Nordnorge|
|ms Polarlys||ms Richard With|
- Provides engaging, authentic, significant and breathtaking experiences
- More than 200 excursions/activities designed to suit all explorer levels
- Highly knowledgeable and dedicated expedition teams on board
- Excellent panorama views from all the restaurants and saloons
view ship information
Tonnage 15,690 Passenger Capacity 468 Total crew 46 Total Cabins 282 Decks 8 Overall
Tonnage 11,386 Passenger Capacity 691 Total crew 70 Total Cabins 218 Decks 7 Overall
Tonnage 11,204 Passenger Capacity 590 Total crew 55 Total Cabins 223 Decks 6 Overall
Tonnage 11,384 Passenger Capacity 590 Total crew 57 Total Cabins 0 Decks 6 Overall
Tonnage 11,341 Passenger Capacity 619 Total crew 70 Total Cabins 214 Decks 6 Overall
ms Richard With
Tonnage 11,205 Passenger Capacity 590 Total crew 70 Total Cabins 219 Decks 6 Overall
Tonnage 16,140 Passenger Capacity 646 Total crew 75 Total Cabins 304 Decks 7 Overall
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
Monday to Sunday 9am - 9pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.