Itinerary: Southampton (UK), Bruges (Zeebrugge), Southampton (UK)
With such a fantastic range of cruise destinations, few places in the world offer the sheer variety of scenery, cultures and climate as does Europe. With many of the world’s leading lines including sailings direct from UK ports, European cruises are a hassle-free holiday option giving you great value.
Cruise Europe and enjoy a range of cruise holidays, from short breaks to France or around the British Isles to longer cruises in the Mediterranean, to the Canary Islands, up to the Baltic Sea or along the breathtaking fjords of Norway. There are amazing deals offered throughout the year on European cruises and a selection of superb ships to choose from, all of which also makes it perfect for those wanting to try a cruise for the first time.
It’s also the perfect destination to experience one of our European river cruises, gliding through the undulating fields of a premier vineyard, the bustle of a busy Vietnamese fishing village, or the rolling landscapes of Europe, dotted with historic cities, castles and medieval monasteries.
Things to do in Europe
- Ascend to the top of the Eiffel Tower for amazing views of Paris
- Marvel at Antonio Gaudi’s masterpieces in Barcelona
- Tour the ancient ruins of Pompeii
- Walk in the footsteps of gladiators in the Colosseum
- Scuba dive the clear waters of Malta
- Visit castles and fortresses in Scotland
- Go on a canal tour in Bruges
- Dine in world class restaurants in Lisbon
Did you know?
Europe is named after the Greek princess Europa who was seduced by Zeus disguised as a bull.