Cruise and Maritime
Discover the intimate, home-from-home atmosphere of a holiday with Cruise & Maritime Voyages. With a fleet of smaller ships, Cruise and Maritime UK prides itself on offering a laid-back environment where they can truly get to know their guests and meet their every need. Set sail to an exciting range of destinations, visiting many ports out of reach to larger cruise vessels. As you travel, spend days in the pool or on the deck, and evenings savouring delicious cuisine and inspiring shows. With ocean voyages and river cruises exploring fascinating world cultures and natural wonders, you’re sure to remember your journey fondly for years to come.
Cruise and Maritime VISIT THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
- Varied choice of cabins to suit your needs
- Tempting full-board cuisine and a range of afternoon teas and late-night snacks
- Must-see shows, cabarets and classical music
- Guest speakers, arts and crafts classes, and Captain’s Cocktail Party on longer cruises
- Wide range of leisure options, from spas and swimming pools to lounges, libraries and card clubs
view ship information
call our experts on
0800 840 5800
Monday to Sunday 9am - 9pm
WE’RE REALLY SOCIAL
NEW TO CRUISE ?
If you’ve never been on a cruise holiday before it’s likely you’ll have a few questions and concerns – what type of people cruise, will it be formal, are cruise holidays suitable for families? We can answer all this and more to put your mind at ease before your fabulous cruise holiday.FIND OUT MORE
- We are proud of our awards – notably from the two leading British cruise lines.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for Cunard Line.
- ‘Tour Operator of the Year’ for P& O Cruises.
- UK Cruise Awards 2012 & 13 as well as Agent Achievement Awards 2014.